Beekeeping supplies and free equipment loan for ADBKA members across the North East
- Fondant (Fondabee), Regus Bee Candy, invert syrup (Invertbee), honey jars can be bought from Joan and Erling.
Joan Gilbert-Stevens 019755 81369
Muir of Fowlis AB33 8NX
Erling Watt 07429 454572
Longside AB42 4XQ
A 2.5kg pack of Fondabee costs £3, and a box of five packs is £15.
Regus Bee Candy costs £6 and £24 for box of 4.
Fourteen kilogramme Invertbee drums cost £15.50 each.
Honey jars are £60 for a gross, or £30 for half a gross.
Bag of 24 lids is £3.
- Combimel stainless steel 9-frame radial extractor; Universal lightweight 9-frame radial extractor; heated uncapping tray; electric uncapping knife; heather honey press; wax melter; candle-making kit; candy and syrup; honey jars and lids.
From Joan Gilbert-Stevens 019755 81369 (details as above)
- Honey extractors; mini-melters; heather honey press; wax extractor; wax foundation press.
Contact: Sandy Gordon 01224 484540 Danestone AB22 8AJ
- Heated uncapping tray; electric uncapping knife; heather honey press; wax melter; Unimel stainless steel 3-frame tangential extractor; candy and syrup; honey jars and lids.
From: Erling Watt 07429 454572 (more details above)
Contact: David Morland, 07768 244420
Udny AB41 6QX
- Jock McGregor is Thorne’s local agent. Jock also has a 9-frame radial extractor and a steam wax-melter, both available on loan for a £10 deposit.
Blackburn AB21 0WA (tel: 01224 790 468).