Beekeeping supplies and free loan equipment for ADBKA members across the North East
For special private orders, please scroll down to the bottom of page.
Supplies: Syrup, fondant and candy
- Fondant (Fondabee), Regus Bee Candy, invert syrup (Invertbee) and honey jars can be bought from Joan and Erling.
Joan Gilbert-Stevens 019755 81369
Muir of Fowlis AB33 8NX
Erling Watt 07429 454572
Longside AB42 4XQ
- Fondabee fondant – 2.5kg pack: £3.
- Ragus Bee Candy – 2.5kg tub: £6.
- Candipolline Gold – 1kg pack: £4; a box of 12 packs: £42.
- Invertbee syrup – 14kg drum: £15.50 each.
- Standard 1lb honey jars – box of 72 jars/lids £30
- Standard 1/2 lb honey jars – box of 70 jars/lids £25
- 12oz hexagonal jars – box of 100 jars/lids – £35
- Bag of 24 lids: £3.
- Combimel stainless steel 9-frame radial extractor; Universal lightweight 9-frame radial extractor; heated uncapping tray; electric uncapping knife; heather honey press; wax melter; candle-making kit.
From Joan Gilbert-Stevens 019755 81369 (details as above)
- Honey extractors; mini-melters; heather honey press; wax extractor; wax foundation press.
Contact: Sandy Gordon 01224 484540 Danestone AB22 8AJ
- Heated uncapping tray; electric uncapping knife; heather honey press; wax melter; Unimel stainless steel 3-frame tangential extractor.
From: Erling Watt 07429 454572 (more details above)
Contact: David Morland, 07768 244420
Udny AB41 6QX
Thorne’s local agent
- Jock McGregor is Thorne’s local agent. Jock also has a 9-frame radial extractor and a steam wax-melter, both available on loan for a £10 deposit.
Blackburn AB21 0WA (tel: 01224 790 468).
Suppliers to ADBKA
As a service to our members, we have available to purchase candy, fondant, syrup, pollen and jars in bulk and pay in advance of their delivery. When onward-selling a profit is realised providing an income stream which is a direct benefit to the Association.
Our suppliers are listed below should members wish to purchase items directly from them:
We hope that the majority of you will continue to purchase supplies from us and see this as a direct benefit in your beekeeping ventures.
We are also happy to accept advance orders for any specific item which would help us in our stock control and ordering quantity. This should be of particular interest if members wish to order a large quantity of syrup or fondant, or a quantity of 1/2lb or 12oz hex jars. Any advance orders for large quantities of supplies can be placed with Joan directly by sending an email to Joan Gilbert-Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org).