SPRING 2017 LECTURE SERIES
To be held at Aberdeen Grammar School Skene St, Aberdeen AB10 1HT.
- 16 February: The biology of the bee
- 23 February: The beehive
- 02 March: What do I need to keep bees?
- 09 March: The products of the hive
- 16 March: Help! There’s something wrong with my bees!
- 23 March: The beekeeping year
Starting each evening at 7.30pm, the six-week programme will cost just £15, payable on the first evening of attendance.
The programme is ideal for those thinking about starting out beekeeping, but would also be of interest to novices preparing to take the next step, or even experienced beekeepers wishing to update their knowledge.
It is our intention to offer attendees the opportunity to take part in hands-on beekeeping sessions at our Crathes apiary on the conclusion of the programme.
No need to book. Just turn up.